Prince Kuhio Condos
Prince Kuhio Condo #320
Click Here to See Availability Calendar
Click Here to contact Tom or Lynda
- Large 1-bedroom, 720 sq ft, Sleeps 2
- King Size Bed, sofa sleeper
- Fully equipped kitchen with cookware and dishes
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedroom
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Cable TV, phone, radio and free high-speed wireless internet service
- TVs in both bedroom and in living room
- Bed linens and towels provided for your comfort
- Beach gear provided including beach towels and chairs
- Free parking
- $155 per night, 3 night minimum
- $135 per night, 7 or more nights
- Holiday rates, $155 per night
- $125 out-cleaning fee
- $200 refundable deposit
- Hawaii tax 14.42%, Tax ID # W30338268-01
- Rent due 60 days before arrival
This wonderful one-bedroom condo is on the third floor and has a beautiful view of the shoreline, ocean and Prince Kuhio Park. Lounge on your lanai to take in the fabulous sights and delightful fragrances of the "Garden Island." This is a great place to enjoy your morning coffee or a cool beverage any time.
Comfortable and recently re-furnished, this condo has all the conveniences of home including a newly remodeled, fully equipped kitchen. Just across the road is an excellent snorkeling beach which is also popular for swimming and gives you a front-row seat for watching famous Poipu sunsets.
Have a refreshing swim or just rest by the pool to sounds of a nearby waterfall. Experience true relaxation in this setting surrounded by a tropical garden of native and exotic plants. An outside BBQ area complete with picnic tables is available for grilling your favorite recipes and, of course, your fully equipped kitchen makes meal preparation easy. When you decide to dine out, you can choose from a wide variety of outstanding restaurants in Poipu. Prince Kuhio #320 is a great place to stay while enjoying the lovely island of Kauai.
Activities nearby: Within minutes of Prince Kuhio discover the beaches of Poipu ideal for seasonal swimming, sailing, surfing and some of the island's best snorkeling and scuba diving. Just minutes to golf, tennis and horseback riding. Nearby, historic Koloa Town offers unique shops and services along with a variety of restaurants and cuisine to tantalize your palate.